Inauguration of Jembrana Tourism Board at Dajuma
Very good news this week in the still gloomy landscape of covid 19: the launch of the Jembrana Tourism Promotion Board which is aimed at accommodating the interests of regional tourism actors in close partnership with the local government. This new organisation is aimed at developing and promoting West Bali to attract tourists discovering this preserved part of the island.
Last Wednesday, October 7th 2020, took place its inauguration by the regent of Jembrana in Dajuma.
The organization consist of 9 people (called team 9) from different background.
- PHRI (Hotel & Restaurant Association) 2 persons
- ASITA (Travel Agent Association) 2 persons
- Academic (Universities Udayana & Polytechnic Negeri Bali) 2 persons
- HPI (Tour Guide Association) 1 person
- Professional Organization (ICA) 1 person
- Garuda Indonesia (Airline Company) 1 person
Our GM in charges of Sales and Marketing, I Kade Rondy Ginawan was chosen by the government to be the chief of this organization. Congratulations dear Rondy!
On the picture Rondy in the middle surrounded by his team.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!